11/02/2011

From Flanders with Love 11.02.2011

Dear Mrs Henin ,

My fellow classmates ,

For two weeks now , I take many lessons in the "GroepT" school in Leuven , in the Flemish part of Belgium. I go there with Sarah and Céline Liemans. These first two weeks were dedicated to "project works". The title of these projects was "Breek uit je klas!". This means that , as teachers , we have to arouse the curiosity of our pupils to different cultures around us but also to be interested in it ourselves. In my opinion the goal of these projects was completly reached. We have had several activities to prepare and to attend ; presentation about the culture in Leuven , educative games in the city , ...For many of these activities , we had to work in groups. The groups were formed at the beginning of the fortnight. This was an occasion to meet new people ; one ouf our teachers ( Mr. De Roy) and many other students.

The days before going to the new school , I felt sad to leave many of my classmates at the ISPG. But I also felt both axious and curious to discover Leuven and the GroepT. The first day I arrived there , the first meeting with school , teachers and students happened in a friendly and nice way. I was also astonished by the size of the school as far as the amount of students and the size of the buildings are concerned.

My impressions were and are still very positive about this new experience and this new school. I felt welcome by teachers and other students. I met new people and among them new friends for sure ;-)

I will be back..... next month ;-) ;-)

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU !

Romain


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire